Video of the Week - Jon Steward Raps Out Faux News... LOL...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stupidity at Its Finest

Click Me For Laughs

This article isn't really about how we can change things or laws affecting us, but really it is about how STUPID people are in the right wing nutcase asylum. The laws that are presented in this article are one big joke and I really laughed at most of the aspects that were presented. Most of us are going have to endure this kind of stupidity for 4 years; I don't think I can handle it. I think I will have to move to the Bahamas if any of these ridiculous laws are passed and stay passed.

As an example, a Georgian lawmaker wants to ban driver licenses because they are unconstitutional.....This guy believes that having them is oppressive and he believes everyone has the inalienable right to drive cars on public roads. Is he freaking blind? Does he not see how bad some American drivers are? They shouldn't have a license in the first place, let alone giving them the right to drive without one. Here is another classic one; "Forcing science teachers to question Evolution"..Ugh, where do I begin with this one? Oh right, the fact that we have tons of information about evolution probably was too great for their minds to comprehend. Instead, they simply say to themselves, " Jesus made Everything"; these three words are so simply that it must be true right??? It's so simple just to comprehend these words that it spreads like wildfire to people who lack the capacity to open their minds.

Lets see here, this one is got to be the winner; .... "Lets use government funds to fuel a militia that oppose the government". Well, I believe this one is our winner, folks..I think I will leave that there because obviously you can figure why this is so retarded that there are no words to describe it. If people were to support then obviously all sanity is lost and truthfully, America has indeed fallen into oblivion..Anyhow, there are many more laughs where that came from, but I refrain from expressing my opinions and let you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old student getting the transfer credits out of the way so I can transfer to pharmacy school (I hope).I wasn't born in the states but was practically raised in Austin but I have moved around a bit. I think the fact that I wasn't born here and have knowledge of another culture, I can sort of see over the "veil" that is so called American culture and politics. I am a liberal as proven to me by the online test that we had to take in Professor Seago's US politics class. Before that, I wasn't all that sure. Living in a spot of blue in a sea of red, to me is quite amusing. I believe that we need more liberal thinkers in this state in order to solve many of the state's problems. I am taking the class so that I can further my knowledge of Texas politics and stay ahead of the ignorant mass that plague this state and country. I feel proud to be living in a bastion of liberalism however, it is still not enough to provoke the Texas government into twisting its head on back on. I do hope in the future to move on and live in a state where people care about each other and think as a community as opposed to living in a traditional and individualistic state such as Texas.